Journey to the lord of the earth (and rest of universe)

First Time
This is first time, i am blogging from mobile.This is first time, it has been 3 days and i have not touched my computer. This is first time, i am proud of myself. This is first time, god is loving me so much. Though this is not the first time that someone claimed to be my true friend but this is first time i know they really are. This is first time fear of loosing someone is winning over the joy of having got them. It feels vulnerable. It's 2306 hrs and i am in jallandher. Next morning i will be going to a journey to the lord of the earth. The adobe of ultimate wowguru, my father, my sabkuch, The EMPEROR WAHEGURU! and this will be the first time i will be praying for someone else before i pray for me.

The Morning
It's 0320 hrs, this mere  4hr night had been too long for me. The first thing i did was to send a text  to my assets. They are not physically present here but i am going to take them along through this blog and they will register their prescence with their surti.
Its 0600hrs and i am in bus. With the loud voices of guru gobind's given "jo bole so nihaal sat sri akal" the journey commenced. God Bless.


NANAKSAR NAKODAR
Its 0858hrs, I was at nanaksar nakodar few minutes ago. For those who don't know about nanaksar nakodar it's most beautifull place on earth where the nectar of tranquility and equipoise spreads it's fragrance in the splendid atmosphere. I met my mamu and my friend gagan, there was lot to say but time was less so i chose to rather stay quite. I also met pargat singh. It was for sure a gathering of god's choosen ones. Hope to converse with them in rest of the journey. We did simran for few minutes, the sounds of waheguru were knocking loud in ears and the doors of heart had to be opened. I along with baba Gurbaksh Singh ji, Baba Gurdyal singh ji and rest of sangat left the balhukami (nanaksar nakodar) at 0740hrs. We are heading towards the tap asthan of Baba Mahaharnam Singh ji, bhucho. The strings of voilen that belonged to Baba Kehar singh ji are creating a splendid atmosphere and a illuminating peace.

DERA SEMA 
Its 1139 hrs just left from a place named sema, the tap asthan of baba mahaharnam singh ji, even the dust, the water and the atmosphere had spirtuality in it. If gazed using just the physical eyes, the place was too humble but if looked with the eyes dipped in nectar of spirituality, there was no place richer than the house of guru. Now heading towards dera roomie to meet present karta dharta Baba Sukhdev Singh ji. Now i am with my friend gagan, two engineers meet, steel strikes steel.

DERA ROOMIE (PALACE OF GOD)
We entered dera roomie at 1200hrs, it was a majestic and royal palace of the emperor of the universe. On the throne was sitting my wowguru, the lord waheguru guru shri guru granth sahib ji. I tried to click a picture of the main throne but was soon stopped by sewadars, it was not allowed. The throne was enlightened by sun, it was in interiors of building and had no electrical light but it was illuminated by glory of the king sitting on throne "guru granth sahib ji".  The palace is still under construction , i can't wait to see it complete.
Then we had langar in the langar hall. Vegetables dipped in ghee, the best chappatis i ever had, raita, karela and what not, all that was amrit, no 5 star hotel can match the taste of these pakwaans that were served to us by the beloveds of god.
Here i finished my langar, i got a message from my assets, they ate lunch on same time and i am sure this is not a coincidence.
It's 1338hrs and now i am in my bus again. Everyone is quite and silent. No one is talking, no one is sleeping amd everyone is lost in thoughts. I think i can guess what's going on their minds. The eternalness and the beauty of the place was such that everyone was still lost in gazing that splendid invisible mist that covered the dazzling throne of his highness The lord of the earth and rest of the universe. 
Don't know about rest of them, i was wonder-struck with auspiciousness of my otherwise aphotic fate to have the chance of visiting such a place. Then i remembered, how i was not in the plan to take this trip. I was not feeling well, i sent a text regarding my illness (mental and emotional) to my brother. No sooner I did this, I got a call from my mamu Gagandeep Singh ji from gurudwara Nanaksar Nakodar, he invited me to trip and I was in no condition to deny this holy soul. The spirituality of my beloved brother Pavneet Singh, the mercy of Baba Gurbaksh Singh ji and the love of Gagandeep Singh ji led to me to the trip, otherwise I am not in condition to state whether I alone had the potential to be at such a pious trip. It's 1401hrs now and we are about to reach Bathinda.

rest of trip at.
http://inderplus.blogspot.in/2012/05/journey-to-lord-of-earth-and-rest-of.html

No comments:

Post a Comment